Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Stop wine-ing

It's March.

Yes, how time flies, blah, blah, blah.

March for me will be all about giving up one of my great loves - wine.

Why wine?

Well quite simply, when I drink wine I don't know when to stop. When I drink beer or anything else, there are warning signs when it goes a little too far.

And I don't have a cute name for this endeavour. Mostly because March is tricky to make cute.

Also because 'stop wine-ing' is self explanitory, also it's a nod to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop.

So if you see me reaching for a glass of red this month, please, please tell me to 'Stop wine-ing'.

When I told some of my friends about this last night, they said April has to be, "It's not a Tuna' month.

Fair call, no tuna sandwiches during April.

No comments: